Sit back, relax, sip some wine, and enjoy light classical favorites by Mozart and more. Experience Eine kleine Nachtmusik, the “Jupiter” Symphony, and The Marriage of Figaro under the canopy of the Texas summer sky. Plus, FWSO Principal Oboist Jennifer Corning Lucio will shine in Mozart’s Oboe Concerto. It’s a delightful way to end your weekend.
- Monday, March 18: Festival passes go on sale to FWSO subscribers and donors
- Monday, March 25: Individual concert tickets go on sale to FWSO subscribers and donors
- Monday, April 1: Festival passes go on sale to general public
- Monday, April 8: Individual concert tickets go on sale to the general public
Reserved seating at tables of 4.
Tickets from $37
*Half-price tickets available for children 10 and under in select table sections.
*All prices subject to change
LAWN SEATING - $25
First-come, first-served non-reserved seating. Bring your own lawn chairs and blankets and find your spot in the expansive lawn section. Free lawn tickets for children 10 and under.
Dates & Times
- Sunday, June 9, 2019 @ 8:15 pm 2019-06-09 20:15:00 2019-06-09 23:15:00 America/Chicago Mozart in the Garden: A Little Night Music //artandseek.org/calendar/event/96376/mozart-in-the-garden-a-little-night-music Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, 330 East Fourth Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX, 76102