At C-Suite Christmas, the Dallas Symphony Orchestra celebrates one of the most important partnerships of all – business and the arts.
Funds raised during C-Suite Christmas benefit the students in the DSO’s Kim Noltemy Young Musicians Program and Southern Dallas Residency, which provide free instruments and music lessons to hundreds of students each year.
The performance will feature prominent business leaders alongside the musicians of the Dallas Symphony in roles including conductor, narrator, percussionist and more.
2022 C-Suite Christmas Featured Executives include:
- Jorge Baldor – Founder, Mercado 369 and Latino Center for Leadership Development
- Anne Chow – CEO, AT&T Business
- Cynthia “Cynt” Marshall – CEO, Dallas Mavericks
- Brad Ramsey – President & GM, WFAA and Senior Vice President, TEGNA, Inc.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- 6:00-7:30 PM | Pre-Concert Cast Reception*
- 7:30-8:30 PM | C-Suite Christmas Concert
- Performed for a live audience and recorded for future distribution on Bloomberg Television
- 8:30-10:00 PM | Post-Concert Party