What better way to celebrate SummerBlast in Grapevine than with fireworks EVERY Friday night! Enjoy a free show over Lake Grapevine complete with choreographed music! Scroll down to see more information about the summer fireworks including links to play the matching music.
AT A GLANCE:
Dates: Every Friday - July 12/19/26, August 2/9/16/23/30, September 6/13/20
Start Time: 9:30 p.m.
Show Length: Between 10 and 15 minutes (no longer than 15 minutes)
Location: Can be seen over Lake Grapevine
Cost: Free (many viewing areas are free - some private businesses may charge an admission fee of which the City of Grapevine has no control over)
---> Want to jump to the music for the show? Click here!
(Click on each location name for more information)
- Oak Grove Park (including baseball and soccer fields)
- Katie's Woods Park
- Scott's Landing Marina
- Lakeview Park
- Rockledge Park ($5 per car entry fee)
- Silver Lake Park by Silver Lake Marina
- Acorn Woods Park
VIEWING AREAS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS:
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Friday night. Gates are closed to the general public. Click here to make your reservation)
CLOSED OR NOT SUGGESTED
- Top floor of the Gaylord Texas Resort parking garage utilized as parking for convention and hotel guests.
- Snakey Lane
- Meadowmere Park
- Main Street in Downtown Grapevine