Make your holidays extra merry and bright at Deck the Paws, a two-day pet-topia of fun! This year, Mesquite Convention Center will be home to the largest holiday festival for animal lovers in North Texas. The Christmas fun includes tail waggin’ holiday shopping and entertainment that benefits local animal rescues. It's Dog Mom approved!
Promising to be a fur-vorite holiday tradition for you and your furry family, you’ll fa-la-la-la-love the paw-tastic festivities including:
- Holiday shopping for pets and pet lovers
- Santa’s village with photo op-paw-tunities with old Saint Nick himself
- ALL-NEW North Texas’ first Pup-Up Selfie Experience
- Picasso Paws Art Zone, where your pets can create their own artistic mutt-terpiece like Vincent van Dog, Pug-casso and a Mew-net!
- Ugly Sweater contest for humans and their pets
- Music and other holiday entertainment
- Pet adoptions
- Simba’s Barkery Holiday #DogBar
- Beer & Wine Garden
- FREE for leashed pets
- FREE parking
- Only 15 minutes east of Dallas
- Other surprises to be announced soon!