2 to 10 p.m.
Levy Event Plaza
501 E. Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039
Travel the World in a Day
City of Irving's Canal Fest celebrates cultures from around the world through music, dance, art, cuisine, and activities. It's an exciting and educations world-tour you can take with your family all in the a single afternoon. Journey through the streets tasting authentic German bratwurst, turn the corner and you may just hop into a Burundi drum circle, or master Middle Easter belly dancing in front of a live audience. Every year is guaranteed to be a unique experience as we welcome new performers, vendors, artisans, and activities.
- 2:30 p.m. | Desert Diamonds Billy Dancers
- 3:30 p.m. | Ballet Folklorico Azteca de Fort Worth
- 4:30 p.m. | The George Strait Experience
- 5:30 p.m. | Bandan Koro Dance and Drum
- 6:30 p.m. | Raices Argentinas
- 7:30 p.m. | Grace Hula
- 8:30 p.m. | The Velvet Love Box
Admission to this festival is free! Parking is available in area parking garages for $10 or ride the DART Orange Line to Las Colinas Urban Center Station and take a free shuttle to the event site.