Eagle Aviation campers explore the fascinating science of flight and get exclusive behind-the-scenes access to uncover the intricate world of the airline industry. With this camp, the sky isn’t the limit, it’s only the beginning! From pilots to flight attendants, from engineers to IT specialists, from graphic designers to chefs, career opportunities in the aviation field are almost endless! In addition to participating in field trips and hands-on flight simulations and engineering workshops, campers will learn first-hand from aviation professionals about some of the careers involved in airline operations and will acquire some “real-world skills” training that will last them a lifetime. This camp is the perfect segue into the next chapter of their life and will surely ignite passions and dreams of flight!
Camp meets July 8-12, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. The Museum offers extended hours from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
- A Cancellation Fee of $50 applies for cancellations before 4/27/2019 and $100 thereafter. No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 days or less prior to the beginning of registered camp.
If you have any questions please call contact [email protected]