Eagle Aviation campers explore the fascinating science of flight and get exclusive behind-the-scenes access to uncover the intricate world of the airline industry. Our youngest campers discover the science of flight through hands-on experimentations, fun engineering challenges, field trips, and the creative use of technology. From building a flying “whatchamacallit,” to predicting the weather, this camp is the perfect introduction to the amazing world of flight.
Camp meets June 10-14, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. The Museum offers extended hours from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
- A Cancellation Fee of $50 applies for cancellations before 4/27/2019 and $100 thereafter. No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 days or less prior to the beginning of registered camp.
If you have any questions please call contact Ma[email protected]