9:30 AM-2:30 PM
$210 Heard Museum Members* | $235 non-members
Ages: 5-12 Years (as of June 1, 2019)
Pre-registration is required. Click here to register
These weeklong Heard Summer Nature Camps will feature opportunities to delve into the wonders of nature on our 289-acre sanctuary, encounter animal ambassadors, investigate nature-themed topics, and more! Pre-registration is required.
- Camp Bullfrog
- Dates: June 24-28 or July 8-12
- Pond Predators – Explore the variety of predators that hunt in the watery depths.
- Deep in the Heart of Texas – Discover some of our state symbols and the importance of our native plants and animals.
- Butterflies, Bees & Birds – Learn about pollinators that help our plants grow.
- Herps ‘R’ Us – Be a herpetologist and study all about reptiles and amphibians.
- Ecogames – Enjoy our traditional end-of-the-week celebration.