HAMILTON is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
HAMILTON’s creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award ® Winning Best Musical IN THE HEIGHTS.
HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, and casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
The HAMILTON Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The HAMILTON recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.
You may well find HAMILTON tickets on sale through unauthorized ticket brokers. Brokers are never the primary sales point; they access tickets by purchasing them in the same way as the consumer. Please keep in mind, when you buy from a broker:
• We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
• We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
• We cannot issue a refund to you in case of an event cancellation.
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
• You may be paying much more than the ticket’s face value.
• We cannot contact you regarding time changes, cancellations or other information.