In addition to the many activities during Dallas Blooms, extra events have been added to make it an unforgettable visit for the entire family, regardless of the day selected to visit.
- Saturday, March 9: Picnic and live music with One Fret Off Band from 2:00-4:00pm on the Concert Lawn
- Sunday, March 10: Picnic and live music with The Redwine Band from 2:00-4:00pm on the Concert Lawn
- Monday, March 11: Mimosa Monday 11:00am-2:00pm: Visit Café on the Green and start the week off with a mimosa or two.
- Tuesday, March 12: Tasteful Tuesday 11:00am-12:00pm in A Tasteful Place: Join McShan Florist as they demonstrate how to create a tasteful floral display, perfect for a spring centerpiece.
- Wednesday, March 13: Wine Down Wednesday 2:00-4:00pm in Val Late Garden: Enjoy sampling perfect wines to take on a picnic with local wine maker, Checkered Past Winery.
- Thursday, March 14: Thirsty Thursday 11:00am-2:00pm in Jonsson Color Garden: Stop by the large picnic topiary and enjoy a sampling from local breweries such as Pegasus City Brewery and Celestial Beer Works and live music to enjoy your picnic and pictures by the larger-than-life picnic topiary.
- Friday, March 15: Friday Franks: Enjoy local pit masters as they serve up some BBQ tastings and Just Encased Craft Sausages will be onsite selling their delicious dogs. Enjoy live music 11:00am-2:00pm in the Jonsson Color Garden while picnicking by the larger-than-life picnic topiary.
- Saturday, March 16 2:00-4:00pm, Concert Stage: Enjoy picnicking and live music with Reckless Angels Band
- Sunday, March 17: Wear green and enjoy picnicking and live music with The Royal Dukes Band from 2-4pm. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with green beer from Café on the Green. Enjoy live festive music from Roberta Rast as she tears it up on the fiddle.