Spend Spring Break learning with simple machines while playing with chain reactions. This fun, five-day camp is for the young inventor that wants to be inspired by the work of cartoonist and engineer, Rube Goldberg. Individual campers will use math, physics, and engineering to make Goldberg-esque contraptions.
WorkChops was selected by the Rube Goldberg Foundation as a host for 2019, the only such venue in the DFW area. As a host group, together we will build a larger project to submit to the official 2019 National Rube Goldberg competition. This year’s challenge is, “Put Money in a Piggy Bank.” Do you have the chops to create with us? If so, you may Register at our website.
- Camp runs from Monday, March 11, 2019 – Friday, March 15, 2019
- Camp is from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. daily
- This camp is best for kids aged 4-12
- A snack will be included; please bring a lunch
- Cost is $375 for the week per camper
- Junior helper spots available at $175 for children 12 years and older, who have previously attended a camp and wish to learn and nuture new and younger campers