If your son or daughter has wanted to try karate and the Martial Arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with high-ranking, experienced instructors.Children are divided in each activity by age and ability. 4-6 and 7 & up. Discounts for additional camps and siblings! If you are unable to attend camp for a full week (or a full day), you may sign up for individual days or partial days. Please give us a call for more information: 214-351-5367
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience. The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
• Basic Karate skills, rolls and falls
• Self defense techniques, and forms,
• Wrestling/ground work and Brazilian jiu-jitsu
• History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips
• Chanbara padded weapons drills & competitions
• Board breaking, karate weapons (wooden sword & staff)
• Swimming safety, (Bachman -Love Field- camps only)
• Students will have the opportunity to earn colored stripes towards their next belt rank.
• When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
Our custom CSSD karate uniform and belt is available from the instructor for $35. Certificates of completion and belt promotions will be awarded on the last day of the camp. Beginning/Intermediate students have the opportunity (at the instructors’ discretion) to be promoted at the end of camp. There is a 20-minute demonstration for the parents at the end of the last day of camp each week.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Complete this form and submit by Fax: 214-366-3916, email anytime ([email protected]) or by hand when the office is open (weekdays 4-8pm and classtimes).
Questions? Call us at: 214-351-5367. We’re looking forward to a great summer in 2018!