Starting Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, Grapevine's SummerBlast features fun for the whole family including water parks, spectacular fireworks shows EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT and on July 4th, special exhibits, outdoor activities, dining, shopping and more. Make your plans now for the perfect Grapevine SummerBlast getaway!
FIREWORKS EVERY FRIDAY THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2018
Time: 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Grapevine
Dates: May 25, June 1/8/15/22/29, July 6/13/20/27, August 3/10/17/24/31
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott's Landing Marina
- Horseshoe Trails Park Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball lots: OPEN
- Oak Grove Park softball fields 1,2, & 3
- Katie's Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- Snakey Lane
- Rockledge Park - holiday rate applies - $10 / Car
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins - CLOSED to the public (accessible to guests only with prescheduled reservations)
- Top floor of the Gaylord parking garage (due to construction of the new expansion, the garage will not be utilized as a "viewing deck" this year. It will only be utilized as parking for convention and hotel guests)
- All boat ramps will be open throughout Labor Day Weekend, with the exception of Meadowmere Park.