Which is the right pumpkin for you? We've got big pumpkins, small pumpkins, bumpy pumpkins, smooth pumpkins... Come pick out a pumpkin in our Pumpkin Patch. Walk through our large patch and pick the pumpkin that is just right for you. Take part of the fall season home with you. Take a hayride out to the Pumpkin Patch and back. Adults and kids alike will have a good time taking in the fresh air and countryside. A wagon ride is included with farm admission at no extra charge.
Pumpkin prices vary from $1 for minis to $65 for Big Max pumpkins.
The Pumpkin Patch does close at dark, so come early if you want to go into the patch to pick out your pumpkin yourself.
Besides the Pumpkin Patch, Lone Star Family Farm is pleased to be able to offer a wide range of attractions that are fun for the whole family!
- Get lost inside our 8-acre Giant Maize Quest Corn Maze! You will find twisting pathways, questions and answers, and picture rubbings. It's a maze, it's a game, it's educational, and it's FUN!
- Enjoy our smaller Mini Maze, hidden within the Giant Corn Maze! At just a half-acre, this maze is great for younger explorers not quite ready for the Giant Corn Maze. Older participants can experience both mazes!
- Take a ride around the farm on our Cow Train - a fun-filled ride for the littlest rider up to adults.
- Climb up our hay bale mountain and then race to see who can get to the bottom first. Our giant slides are side-by-side for double the fun. How fast can you go?
- Come meet our animals! Our goats, baby calves, pigs, and horse are friendly and fun to observe!