The highly anticipated Spring Bash is back, and Etsy Dallas is pleased to announce the new line up of artists and crafters exhibiting at the event. More than 70 artists and crafters will be selling their handmade wares at the event taking place at the South Side Events Center on Sunday, May 7, from 10:30am-5pm.
Local artists and those from outside the DFW are offer the finest in handmade from categories such as accessories, art and photography, baby and kids, bags and purses, body care, clothing, housewares, jewelry, paper and stationary, and pets.
Shoppers will enjoy:
· The best shopping experience featuring handmade artists from Dallas and beyond
· Free make and take crafts provided by Makers Connect
· Beer, wine, restaurant & food trucks
· Pet adoptions with Animal Rescue of Texas
· Music by Spinster Records
· Free photo booth
· Free admission
· Plenty of secure parking ($5)
· Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers at 10:30 am, chock full of handmade goods