The award-winning Denton Redbud Festival is Denton’s Official Arbor Day celebration – promoting community beautification and Denton pride since 1994. The Denton Redbud Festival features dozens of vendors with tree and plant sales, gardening supplies, household items and local/handmade products, along with family-friendly activities and live, local music.
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Daylong events include:
- Workshop: Creating a Pollinator Garden
- Workshop: FREE TREE Class for Denton residents
- Official Arbor Day Tree Planting
- Music Performance: A.M. Ramblers
- Workshop: Master Gardeners Q&A
- Tree-Themed Story Time for Young Children with the Denton Library
- TRASHion Runway Show
- and more.
Click here to see the complete schedule of events.