The Storybook #PumpkinPatch is back! Our charity's annual fundraiser is underway now through October 31st.
This is our last year at #StorybookRanch and we’d love to see you!
- All-inclusive Activities include Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Horsey Rides, Bounce Houses, Mini Hay Maze, Picture Stations, and Games. Only $15 for kids 2 and up, and $5 for adults. Activities available every day except in the case of inclement weather.
- Hours: We’re open every day from 10am until Sundown, now through Halloween Day. No reservations required. No pets allowed.
- Pumpkin Sales: A variety of pumpkins are available for purchase at the big tent with no admission fee. Prices and sizes vary.
- Location: 3701 S. Custer Rd. McKinney, 75070. 5 mins from I-75, 121 or N. Tollway. Look for our Big Pumpkin and Carnival Tent!
- Parking is free. Drive down the gravel road to the parking area and then walk up through the pasture. Additional weekend parking is available at the Bank to the north. Park and walk through the small gate to the Pumpkin Patch areas.
- For parties and special group requests, call 972-977-7333 or text 214-364-1155.
- Snacks and drinks available every day. Catering trailer concessions available on weekends. Picnic table seating is available.
- COVID precautions taken – social distancing with only outdoor, open-air activities offered and hand sanitizing stations available. Face masks recommended for crowded areas, our high-risk patrons, and the unvaccinated.
- For more info - Facebook Message us, Email us: StorybookRanch@ymail.com, or Text us: 214-364-1155.
- All Pumpkin Patch proceeds support free and discounted services for at-risk and marginalized communities, and also our family of animals. We thank you for your support!