Join in the book talk with other readers at Irving Public Library’s monthly book clubs for adults. Choose from a variety of interests, dates and times of day.
For Zoom and on-site meeting information, please visit https://www.cityofirving.org/3612/Virtual-Programming.
- Girls Night Out Book Club: Monday, Aug. 2, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Midweek Mysteries Book Club: Wednesday, Aug. 4, 12-1 p.m.
- I “Heart” YA Book Club: Wednesday, Aug. 11, 7-8 p.m.
- Tried and True Book Club: Thursday, Aug. 12, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Live to Read Book Club: Friday, Aug. 20, 1-2 p.m.
- Novel Fiction Book Club: Saturday, Aug. 21, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Unicorns in Space Book Club: Tuesday, Aug. 24, 7-8 p.m.
- Cook the Book Club Serves Up Selected Recipes: Saturday, Aug. 28, 12-1:30 p.m. Ages 18 and older. Please call (972) 721-4669 for the cookbook title and recipe information.