Join in the book talk with other readers at Irving Public Library’s monthly book clubs for adults.
Choose from a variety of interests, dates, and times of day.
For Zoom and on-site meeting information, please submit the form on the Virtual Programming webpage, https://www.cityofirving.org/3612/Virtual-Programming.
- Midweek Mysteries Book Club discusses The Alafair Tucker Mysteries by Donis Casey on Wednesday, July 7, 12-1 p.m.
- Tried and True Book Club discusses Common Sense by Thomas Paine on Thursday, July 8, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Girls Night Out Book Club discusses The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid on Monday, July 12, 7-8:30 p.m.
- I “Heart” YA Book Club discusses My Calamity Jane by Cynthia Hand on Wednesday, July 14, 7-8 p.m.
- Live to Read Book Club discusses July's theme of bibliocentric titles on Friday, July 16, 1-2 p.m.
- Novel Fiction Book Club discusses Moloka'i by Alan Brennert on Saturday, July 17, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Book Lovers Happy Hour Book Club discusses Animal Tails and Tales on Monday, July 26, 7-8 p.m. This book club meets every two months with a different theme each time.
- Unicorns in Space Book Club discusses Animal Tails and Tales on Tuesday, July 27, 7-8 p.m.
- Cook the Book Club Serves Up Selected Recipes on Saturday, July 31, 12-1:30 p.m. Ages 18 and older. Please call (972) 721-4669 for the cookbook title and recipe information.
For more details about library programs for all ages, including the 2021 Summer Reading Challenge "Animal Tails and Tales" and "Fantastical Tales," please visit www.cityofirving.org/library.