First Annual Mother’s Day Art and Garden Festival
Welcomes Spring May 8-9, 2021
Trophy Club Women’s Club Festival to Unveil New Town Center
The Trophy Club Women’s Club, in partnership with the Town of Trophy Club and Beck Realty, is launching its first-ever Mother’s Day Art and Garden Festival. The weekend’s festivities are free and open to surrounding communities.
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, May 8
- Noon to 6 p.m. Sunday, May 9
- At the Park of Trophy Club Town Center, Hwy 114 at Trophy Club Drive, Trophy Club, Texas.
Festival highlights will include:
- Artists and artisans from across the U.S. featuring gallery-quality art
- Performances by local musicians and bands
- Culinary delights from local eateries with winery/brewery offerings
- An outdoor Children’s Activities Zone
“Our Mother’s Day Festival is the start of a new annual tradition that celebrates all Moms and families, while continuing our club’s long-standing support for local charities,” explains Cathy Baldwin, co-president of the Trophy Club Women’s Club. “The TCWC has raised more than $750,000 over its long, 40-year history. Proceeds from this Festival will benefit area charities, with a few of our past beneficiaries being Metroport Meals on Wheels, Christ’s Haven and Roanoke Food Pantry.
The Mother’s Day Art and Garden Festival will be one of the first public events to be staged at the new Park of Trophy Club Town Center, an open-air shopping and residential center offering unique dining and retail shops. This community hub features a backdrop of garden greenery, an outdoor stage and a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere.
This year’s festival sponsors include: The Barbara West Memorial Fund, Palafox Construction Group, Beck Realty, Charles Schwab – and many loyal and generous supporters of the Trophy Club Women’s Club.
For more information, contact: Cathy Baldwin, [email protected]