This is a virtual event
A dialogue with panelist about finding creative, proactive solutions for justice, community building, and a better quality of life.
Free tickets will be available to reserve starting March 22, 2021 via this LINK.
- Catherine Cuellar, City of Dallas - City Hall's Director of Communications, Marketing, and Outreach.
- John Creuzot - Dallas County Criminal District Attorney
- Dr. Christine Drennon- Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at Trinity University
- Sydnee Freeman- Director of Real Estate Development, Designing Justice + Designing Spaces
- Carine Rice- Program Director for Junior Players
- Byron Sanders- CEO of Big Thought
Official Site Facebook Instagram