Lightroom is the default photo management program for good reason. It is powerful, flexible and robust. But there are two different versions that have major differences.
We’ll go over what makes each version special and look at strengths and weaknesses.
- Which one is better for beginner vs advanced users?
- Where do my photos actually live in each of the versions?
- What is the difference in cost and is one a better value?
- Is storage space important when deciding between the two?
- What if I want to make books of my images?
In this 90-minute online informational session, Executive Director Peter Poulides will cover these topics and answer your questions. Peter has done hundreds of hours of Lightroom consulting with a range of clients and knows the program inside and out.