Shakespeare Dallas presents an entire month of outdoor Movies in the Park!
On Friday, October 23 we’ll be screening the 1951 classic A Streetcar Named Desire (PG, 122 minutes).
Gates will open at 7pm and our movie starts at 8pm. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis in socially-distanced pods on our lawn.
Here are a few tips to make the most of our Movies in the Park:
- We encourage guests to bring a blanket, lawn chairs and pack a picnic.
- We'll have Ruthie's Food Trucks Fueled by Cafe Momentum onsite. Please support them as well!
- Those 21 and over can bring and consume beer or wine (responsibly, of course) at the Amphitheater.
- Free parking is available.
Sit back and enjoy a safe, fun evening together!
About Movies in the Park
Join Shakespeare Dallas every Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 1-24, 2020 for socially-distanced evenings watching your favorite movies under the stars. Thursdays we’ll screen Shakespeare-inspired movies, Fridays you can enjoy a classic selection and on Saturdays we’ll show family-friendly films.
Dates & Times
- Friday, October 23, 2020 @ 8:00 pm 2020-10-23 20:00:00 2020-10-23 23:00:00 America/Chicago Outdoor Movies at the Park: A Streetcar Named Desire //artandseek.org/calendar/event/105163/outdoor-movies-at-the-park-a-streetcar-named-desire Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre, 1500 Tenison Parkway, Dallas, TX, 75223