Winged Wonders (9 students per class)
What would you do if YOU had wings? Learn about some of River
Legacy’s wonderful winged creatures and the surprising things they
can do with THEIR wings!
July 6-10: 9 am to 12 pm $200
July 13-17: 9 am to 12 pm $200
• Our student information and emergency release form is integrated
into the online registration process.
• All classes have a hands-on science focus with engaging curriculums.
• Two qualified teachers per class.
• Students should wear closed-toe shoes and socks for all camps.
(Please, no flip flops!)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended and must be
applied before entering the building.
• In an attempt to alleviate parking issues, we will try to open
classroom doors 5 minutes early every day.
• Students must be signed in and out of class each day by an
• Students in full-day classes should bring a brown bag lunch
and drink, as noted by the lunch bag icon. To help us
safeguard the well-being of all our students, please
do not send any nut products.
Dates & Times
- Monday, July 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am 2020-07-13 09:00:00 2020-07-13 12:00:00 America/Chicago Summer Camps at the Science Center: Winged Wonders (Age 3) //artandseek.org/calendar/event/103510/summer-camps-at-the-science-center-winged-wonders-age-3 River Legacy Living Science Center, 703 NW Green Oaks Blvd., (at Cooper), Arlington, TX, 76006