Monday-Friday, June 22-26
(14 students per class)
Scouting Badge Connection
Rev up your summer with some exciting outdoor fun! Experience a
variety of nature-filled adventures like woodland survival and camping
skills, eco-friendly projects, and water fun, all in the setting of River
Legacy Park’s animal-rich outdoor classroom. Class will meet and
dismiss daily at River Legacy Living Science Center, but the bulk of
the day will take place in “the best classroom of all – nature!”
• Our student information and emergency release form is integrated
into the online registration process.
• All classes have a hands-on science focus with engaging curriculums.
• Two qualified teachers per class.
• Students should wear closed-toe shoes and socks for all camps.
(Please, no flip flops!)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended and must be
applied before entering the building.
• In an attempt to alleviate parking issues, we will try to open
classroom doors 5 minutes early every day.
• Students must be signed in and out of class each day by an
• Students in full-day classes should bring a brown bag lunch
and drink, as noted by the lunch bag icon. To help us
safeguard the well-being of all our students, please
do not send any nut products.
June 22–26: Grades K-2nd 9 am to 3 pm $250
June 22–26: Grades 3rd-4th 9 am to 3 pm $250