To fight the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Dallas City Council has extended the City’s emergency declaration through Wednesday, April 29, and Dallas County has banned gatherings of 10 people or more. To keep everyone safe and healthy, the AT&T Performing Arts Center has closed its venues and offices through April 29 and all performances, rentals and event are canceled or postponed. We are working to reschedule shows and ask patrons to be patient as we work through details. We will be back soon! Until then:
- Check the Center’s calendar at ATTPAC.ORG for affected shows
- Check your e-mail. We'll be updating you regularly here on the rescheduling of shows.
- Center tours are canceled
- Sammons Park on the Center’s campus remains open, but public gatherings are prohibited
- The Center Café is closed
- Lexus Red Parking and Lexus Silver Parking remain open and available for use at the daily rate
- The Center’s box office in the Winspear Opera House is closed, though you can purchase tickets for future events at ATTPAC.ORG
Recognized today as the leading performer and creator of Korean contemporary dance, and over the past 35 years touring 100 cities in 20 countries, KIM MaeJa/ChangMu Dance Company has introduced the world to the artistry and beauty of Korean dance. Steeped in rich Korean culture, with a mastery of traditional Korean dance, including shaman dance, Buddhist dance, folk dance, and court dance, ChangMu Dance Company has helped bring Korean dance to the world stage. KIM’s stunning blending of contemporary and traditional choreography celebrates the future of Korean dance while honoring the past. Gorgeous culture and remarkable dancers, TITAS/Dance Unbound welcomes KIM Maeja and ChangMu Dance Company in their Texas debut in the beautiful Winspear Opera House.