Celebrating its 34th year, there’s no other place in DFW where attendees can experience the amount and variety of food, beverages, local goods and engaging entertainment for the entire family - all under one roof - then at the Taste of Dallas. Taste of Dallas 2020 highlights include BBQ Bliss, Tacophoria, Global Flavors, Vegan Delite, Taste Curbside, The Foodie Experience, Taste Tavern, the Marketplace and new this year, The Play Zone: an expanded family area with 40,000 square feet of kids’ activities and much more. Guests can enjoy interactive and engaging attractions and experience it all September 4, 5, and 6.
TICKET FREE general admission for kids 12 and under
INFO: General Admission ($10 early bird / $15 at the door):
· FREE parking
· Access to Taste of Dallas’ 200+ restaurants, exhibitors and craftsmen
· Event coupons available for purchase inside:: sold in sheets of 18 for $20
· First two hours of each day FREE kid's amusements and games are free of charge
Taste Ticket Bundle ($45 online only):
· FREE parking
· One Taste of Dallas ticket which provides access to Taste of Dallas’ 200+ restaurants, exhibitors and craftsmen
· Two event coupon sheets (36 coupons – a $40 value!)
The Foodie Experience by Taste of Dallas ($60 online only):
· FREE parking
· 21+ and older only
· One all-inclusive ticket
· The Foodie Experience provides unlimited food tastings from dozens of DFW’s top restaurants
· The Foodie Experience includes beverage samples of wine, craft beer and spirits
· Private area
· Meet & greet opportunities with some of the best chefs in DFW
· General Admission access to Taste of Dallas
· The Foodie Experience is one of the most in-demand tickets of the weekend and always sells out
Tickets are available for purchase at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/taste-of-dallas-largest-family-friendly-dfw-multicultural-food-festival-tickets-91045923809
The Food - Fabulous food is featured throughout Taste of Dallas at every turn, with options that will satisfy every appetite.
Sample the rich flavors of savory BBQ options from pulled pork, to brisket to Korean
Every day is Taco Tuesday at Taste of Dallas! Explore selections of street tacos from local restaurants and food trucks
Experience the melting pot of cultures that make Dallas unique with Asian, Thai, Middle Eastern, Japanese and Korean bites
Discover the local eateries and bakeries that inspired PETA to rank Dallas as the 7th best vegan city in the nation
Enjoy a wide variety from DFW’s fan-favorite food truck scene – without having to stand out in the sweltering Texas heat
*THE FOODIE EXPERIENCE
For ages 21+, this all-inclusive food and beverage sampling highlights DFW’s top chefs and restaurants with unlimited 2-3 oz. food samples (a separate ticket is required)
The Drinks - Taste of Dallas creates pairing experiences unlike any other by bringing together the best beverages along with mixologists, wine experts and brewmasters from the area.
Learn tips and tricks from local mixologists while sipping on craft cocktails
Sommeliers provide pairing tips while serving wine flights and small plates
Enjoy local craft beers and learn about the process of making the region’s most beloved beers from brewmasters
Engaging Family Fun – Taste of Dallas is packed with great attractions and event areas for all ages where attendees can play, shop, sample, learn or just be entertained.
THE PLAY ZONE
40,000 sq. feet of activities including a DJ school, inflatables, midway games, hands-on learning opportunities and more!
Features over 80 local businesses, artisans and crafters from around the metroplex offering handcrafted merchandise
GO TEXAN MARKET
Visit 20 Texas companies that are GO TEXAN certified