NCJW is celebrating their 107th year of Community Service and Advocacy in the Dallas Area. The speaker is Stephanie Land, author of the instant New York Times bestseller MAID: Hard Work, Low Pay and a Mother's Will to Survive. It's an unflinching account of her years scraping by as a low-income single mother. In "this beautiful, uplifting story of resilience and survival: (Publishers Weekly, starred review). She gives voice to the untold stories of overworked and underpaid Americans who struggle daily for basic needs.https://stepville.com/about/ Podcasts, Speeches, Interview & Appearances
- 100 Notable Books of 2019,” The New York Times, November 25, 2019
- “50 notable works of nonfiction in 2019,” Washington Post, November 21, 2019
- “Best books of 2019 so far,” Newsweek, May 26, 2019
- Off-Kilter Podcast, April 4, 2019
Helen Frank is the chairwoman of this event which is open to the public and will be held at the Hyatt Regency-Reunion Tower. Our speaker would make a great interview for Kris Boyd. She will be arriving in Dallas on January 30th.
Dates & Times
- Friday, January 31, 2020 @ 11:30 am 2020-01-31 11:30:00 2020-01-31 14:30:00 America/Chicago National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) 107th Birthday Luncheon //artandseek.org/calendar/event/102183/national-council-of-jewish-women-ncjw-107th-birthday-luncheon Hyatt Regency - Dallas, 300 Reunion Blvd., Dallas, TX, 75207