Halloween in the Park
Saturday, October 26 from 5 - 10 pm at the Farmers Branch Historical Park, 2540 Farmers Branch Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234.
Admission: Free for residents with Boo Pass* / $5 for non-residents ages 4 and up
• A limited edition trick or treat bag will be given to the first 1,000 kids who bring two or more canned goods. B4 Realty and Goosehead Insurance will be hosting a canned food drive benefiting Metrocrest Services
• Haunted Hedge
• Cost is $5 per person and is recommended for ages 9 and up
• Cash Midway Carnival Game
• Ranges from 25¢ - $1 each
• Bounce Houses
• Stage Entertainment
• Petting Zoo
• Photo Buttons
• Concessions and Novelty Food Vendors:
• Nuevo Leon (Mexican)
• Donovan's (Fries, Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, Tenders)
• Bartley's (BBQ and Turkey legs)
• Knights of Columbus (Burgers, Hot Dogs, Frito Pie, Tamales)
• Texas Corn (Corn on the cob)
• Jackie Bob's (Kettle Corn)
• Rustica (Homemade, prepackaged baked goods)
• Boo Passes will be mailed out in advance to Farmers Branch residents in the October edition of the Branch Review. Please clip the voucher and present it at the gates.
• Boo Passes will also be available starting in September at the following locations during normal business hours:
• Farmers Branch Aquatics Center - 14032 Heartside Place
• Farmers Branch Historical Park - 2540 Farmers Branch Lane
• Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center - 14050
• The Branch Connection - 14055 Dennis Lane
• Information Desk at Farmers Branch City Hall - 13000 William
• Farmers Branch residents must present a current photo ID or utility
bill that shows a Farmers Branch address. Limit one pass per
Farmers Branch household.
• Farmers Branch residents who arrive at the Historical Park gates
without a Boo Pass can still enjoy free entry – at the gate please
present a photo ID that shows a Farmers Branch address.
• ATMs will be available on site
• Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash
• Outside food and drinks are permitted.
• All bags are subject to inspection.
• Free general parking is located at Ford Road and Villa Creek.
Handicapped parking located at the corner of Ford Road and
No costume accessories, props or toys that may be perceived as weapons. For the full list of prohibited items and additional event info, please visit fbparksandrec.com
Weather Hotline 972.919.1433
More Information 972.247.4607 or visit http://tx-farmersbranch2.civicplus.com/712/Halloween-in-the-Park