- Saturday is Fort Worth’s Fall Gallery Night. Two spots you’ll want to check out are Fort Works Art, which has KAWS-inspired works by Brooklyn’s Eric Inkala, and the Fort Worth Community Arts Center. The Arts Center hosts receptions for several new exhibitions.
- Saturday is a big day for the visual arts in Dallas, as well. The Dallas Art Dealers Association is holding its annual Fall Gallery Walk.
- Also on Saturday, don’t miss “Celestial Celebration” at the Eisemann Center. The multimedia performance combines video artwork created by faculty and students from the School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication (ATEC) at UT Dallas and classical music from the Richardson Symphony Orchestra.
- Throughout the weekend, don’t miss “Morphoses” at Moody Performance Hall. The show features a mixed repertoire program of three ballets by Avant Chamber Ballet.
- This weekend is one of your last chances to see Keith Haring. The Arlington Museum of Art has 50 pieces on view in the exhibition “Against All Odds.”
For more on these and other events, explore the Art&Seek calendar.