We’re checking in with NPR’s ‘Pop Culture Happy Hour’ about their picks for the Oscars.
The Oscars are Sunday night, and while some of the races have clear front-runners, plenty still seem to be up in the air. As always, we’re ready to help you put together your watch list, and prepare for your Oscar pool by giving you some of our own guesses.
- Listen to our Spotify playlist showcasing our coverage of the best picture nominees.
- What’s making Glen happy: Legendary Children: The First Decade Of Rupaul’s Drag Race And The Last Century Of Queer Life by Tom Fitzgerald and Lorenzo Marquez
- What’s making Stephen happy: The Good Place finale and it’s use of “Spiegel im Spiegel” by Arvo Pärt
- What’s making Bob happy: Emma
- What’s making Linda happy: McMillions
The audio was produced and edited by Jessica Reedy.