Swingtime Center was built especially for square and round dancing by
John & Jo Catherine Cox and opened for the first dance in December of 1974. It was purchased by CASUL, Inc., a corporation formed by square and round dancers, in 1991. Swingtime Center is operated by a volunteer Board of Directors representing each square or round dance club dancing at Swingtime Center.
Swingtime Center Features:
- Wonderful floating hardwood dance floor
- Raised bandstand (stage)
- Large lighted, fenced parking lot with monitored security
- Fully equipped kitchen with ice machine
- Seats up to 350 peopleTables and chairs (6 foot and 8 foot) included in rental fee
- Set up and clean up services are available for a modest fee.
- Newly redecorated restrooms