Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary - Truett Auditorium
Located in the heart of the campus, a beautiful domed building with stately Ionic columns, the B.H. Carroll Memorial Building has become the hallmark of the seminary. Its three wings are connected with a central rotunda. The rotunda, under the dome, displays oil paintings of seminary presidents. B. H. Carroll was the founder and first president of the seminary.
Truett Auditorium is named for George W. Truett who served for many years as chairman of the board of trustees and as pastor of the First Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas, from 1897 to 1944. It is located in the south wing of the Memorial Building and seats 1097 people.