For this week’s Art & Seek Spotlight, we’re headed to the Dallas Design District and beyond to check out several exhibition openings. We’ll head to the Gallery @ 1300 to see a series of watercolors showcasing the beauty of rural Ireland. The Barry Whistler Gallery exhibition “3 Painters” showcases works that incorporate geometric elements and a simplistic approach. And at Photographs Do Not Bend Gallery, we’ll see landscape photographs of France and the gallery’s 20th anniversary exhibition.
- Chris Panatier: The Promise @ Wall Gallery
- Michael Mentler: Ritmi di Vida @ Alan Simmons Art + Design
- Deja Vu @ Galleri Urbane
- Matt Clark – Serendipity @ Conduit Gallery
- Roi James & Lucrecia Waggoner : ‘Balance’ @ Laura Rathe Fine Art
- Ruben Nieto – Décollage @ Cris Worley Fine Arts
- TOM HOLLAND: NOW…. and a little bit of history @ Samuel Lynne Galleries