MUSICAL THEATER 3-4 PLUS
Thursdays 5:15-6:15 p.m. January 9 - April 16, 2020
Musical Theater 3-4 Plus is for those who are very interested in possibly pursuing the arts in college, or as a career, and have the training to back up their talent. The class is all about developing the ‘triple threat’ – accomplished singers, dancers, and actors who are ready to work in a professional setting.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have completed Musical Theater 2 or 3. Students in Level 3-4 last year can continue with new curriculum.
- Professional audition techniques and building your audition songbook
- Intermediate/advanced musical theater choreography
- Headshots and resumes
- In-depth scene study and character development
- Music theory & ear training
- Sight singing and solo singing
- Specialized critiques from instructors and classmates
- Mock musical theater auditions
- Advanced improvisation
- Master classes with professional musical theater actors
$350- Tuition Contact Terry Feagin at [email protected] or call 214-978-0110