MUSICAL THEATER 1
Grades 7 and up
Wednesdays 5:15-6:15 p.m. January 8 - April 15, 2020
Award-winning actor and director K. Doug Miller continues to lead the DCT Musical Theater program in the fall and spring of 2019-2020.
Musical Theater 1 is a perfect class for students who want to explore singing, dancing, and acting to become well-rounded young artists.
REQUIREMENTS: No previous experience required. Musical Theater Level 1 classes include:
- Intro to “How to Act a Song”
- Group singing and vocal projection
- Basic musical theater movement
- Stage terminology
- Group improvisation, scenes, and monologues
- Character development
- Introduction to musical theater history
- Leadership skills and confidence building
- Musical theater audition techniques
Tuition - $350 Contact Terry Feagin at [email protected] or call 214-978-0110