To fight the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Dallas City Council has extended the City’s emergency declaration through Wednesday, April 29, and Dallas County has banned gatherings of 10 people or more. To keep everyone safe and healthy, the AT&T Performing Arts Center has closed its venues and offices through April 29 and all performances, rentals and event are canceled or postponed. We are working to reschedule shows and ask patrons to be patient as we work through details. We will be back soon! Until then:
- Check the Center’s calendar at ATTPAC.ORG for affected shows
- Check your e-mail. We'll be updating you regularly here on the rescheduling of shows.
- Center tours are canceled
- Sammons Park on the Center’s campus remains open, but public gatherings are prohibited
- The Center Café is closed
- Lexus Red Parking and Lexus Silver Parking remain open and available for use at the daily rate
- The Center’s box office in the Winspear Opera House is closed, though you can purchase tickets for future events at ATTPAC.ORG
The dance/choreographic duo Madison Olandt and Derion Loman create a new work where DBDT: Encore! dives into an innovative style of movement, embodied by an abstract narrative, percussive and rhythmic dynamics, driven by the richness of a musical sound score. The series is part of the Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger Family SOLUNA International Music and Arts Festival curated by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, which finds exciting new ways to incorporate contemporary, visual, and performing arts.