Eagle Aviation campers explore the fascinating science of flight and get exclusive behind-the-scenes access to uncover the intricate world of the airline industry. This camp will dive deeper into aviation and its “best-kept secrets”. Campers will participate in workshops on flight engineering, flight planning, beginner and advanced flight simulations, airliner operations and more! From building a hydraulic lift to creating a brand and conducting a marketing campaign, campers will discover if they have what it takes to run an airline. Are you up for the challenge?
Camp meets July 29-August 2, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. The Museum offers extended hours from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
- A Cancellation Fee of $50 applies for cancellations before 4/27/2019 and $100 thereafter. No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 days or less prior to the beginning of registered camp.
If you have any questions please call contact [email protected]