Eagle Aviation campers explore the fascinating science of flight and get exclusive behind-the-scenes access to uncover the intricate world of the airline industry. Campers get HANDS ON with workshops on flight engineering, flight simulations, rocketry, remote control planes (to only name a few) and will participate in field trips where they will see and experience some real-world applications. From building their own weather center, to experimenting with different types of energy and creating their own robot, this camp is the perfect launching pad for aviation enthusiasts!
Camp meets July 22-26, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. The Museum offers extended hours from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
- A Cancellation Fee of $50 applies for cancellations before 4/27/2019 and $100 thereafter. No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 days or less prior to the beginning of registered camp.
If you have any questions please call contact [email protected]