5:30 – 7:30 PM
Sensory Aware Saturday is an opportunity for families of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities to explore the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History in a safe, understanding environment. The event is free for these individuals and their families, but registration is required.
This exclusive event will:
- Offer a comfortable, accepting atmosphere.
- Encourage parents to make connections with other families.
- Provide activities facilitated by therapists.
- Connect families with supportive resources.
- Doors will be closed to the general public.
- Light and sound levels will be reduced.
- Stars Café will be closed. Bring your own snacks if needed.
- Quiet Room will be available at all times.
- Attendance will be limited to 600 guests.