A celebration of dance and dance on film, ARTS TRIANGLE - Dance Film Festival seeks to explore the intersection of movement and the captured image.
Based in the eclectic Bishop Arts area of Dallas, TX and featuring 4K screenings housed in the historic Texas Theatre, our mission is to give a platform and voice to both established and emerging visionaries in the field.
- 3 p.m. - Curated selections of some of the world's best, short dance films being produced today.
- 5 p.m. - Live performance by Danielle Georgiou Dance Group & second short films program with a focus on experimental movement.
- 6:30 p.m. - Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico
- 7 p.m. - Selected scenes from Ballet Austin's 'Beauty and the Beast' filmed at The Long Center and presented by 3M. Choreogrphy by Stephen Mills. Music by Graham Reynolds.
- 8 p.m. - A screening of Jacques Demy's classic 'The Umbrellas of Cherbourg' starring Catherine Deneuve with a new work performed by Dallas Neo-Classical Ballet