For the first time in North Texas, The Petite Palace brings an intimate, eclectic tent show that will take audiences on an unparalleled journey, which combines the dazzling, daring aura of Cirque du Soleil with the madcap mirth of Saturday Night Live.
On the grounds of the picturesque Bath House Cultural Center at White Rock Lake, The Petite Palace is unlike any other circus party North Texas has ever seen. With an up-close and personal experience for 150 circus-goers per performance, there is a tent show that’s a perfect fit for everyone. The family matinees and early-evening performances will bring children of all ages many wonderful memories and lots of belly laughs. While the late-night cabaret shows are geared for more mature audiences with its tinge of naughtiness.
No matter the performance, you’ll sit front and center for a mesmerizing performance and be immersed in laughter. It’s part circus. It’s part variety show. It’s part cabaret. It’s all fun.
The star-studded cast includes:
- Matthew Morgan and Heidi Brucker Morgan, internationally renowned clowns, and comedians
- Dario Vazquez, a dynamic and electrifying high-speed juggler from a prominent circus family
- Slappy and Monday, North Texas’ all-time favorite Queen and King of Laughter
- The Ramazini’s (Kelli and Julio), who bring their comedic and acrobatic charm
- And, special guest stars including Magic Mike Williams, Choreo Tap Company and more