Flight Adventure Camp (entering 3rd-4th grade): June 12th-16th $275 non-members /$225 Museum member
Campers get ready for an adventure through flight! Our youngest eagle aviation campers will be introduced to the world of aviation, the science behind flight and learn what it takes to fly. Campers GET HANDS-ON with design challenges, flight simulators and activities that test flight. Activities include designing satellites, gliders, parachutes, flying gizmos, communication networks, beginner flight simulations and more! Meet the pros that go behind the scenes at American Airlines to learn more how airlines run. REGISTER NOW!
Our camps are a great opportunity for your child to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into the world of aviation. Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9am and ends at 4pm. The Museum offers extended hours from 8am to 9am and from 4pm to 5pm, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the C.R. Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.