Botanical Research Institute of Texas (BRIT) in Fort Worth offers fun for all ages when the family-friendly – and free – Prairie Day on Saturday, May 13, is paired with Prairie Night, the BRIT’s new ticketed event for the young at heart. Prairie Night is set for 6-11 p.m. Friday, May 12.
- Tickets are $20 each and $10 each for BRIT members; now available at www.BRIT.org or https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1460920?utm_medium=bks
- Each VIP ticket is $50 and includes seating, two drink tickets, passed hors d’oeuvres by a celebrity chef, a T-shirt, and air-conditioned restrooms.
Highlights of the inaugural evening event will include:
- Complimentary interactive games, including giant Jenga and cornhole
- Photoholics Photo Booth – complimentary photos and props
- Trust Print Shop on-site T-shirt printing for purchase
- General admission food and beverages available for purchase from Chef David Hollister of The Gas Monkey
- Live entertainment from:
The popular, free-of-charge Prairie Day event May 13 will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It includes a host of activities.
BRIT is at 1700 University Drive.