Join us on October 29 as the Farmers Branch Historical Park transforms into a Halloween spectacle that has plenty of family-friendly activities and CANDY! Children ages nine and up can make the night spookier by exploring the Haunted Hedge.
Activities include a Haunted Hedge, Booville, Cash Midway Games, bounce houses, stage entertainment, a petting zoo, photo buttons and glow items.
The Haunted Hedge is recommended for ages 9 and up and is $5 per person for a single entry and $8 per person for multiple entries. The Hedge opens at sunset.
Please bring canned food to support our canned food drive. The canned food drive benefits Metrocrest Services. Please note that this year we will not be giving trick-or-treat bags.
We have out some the top are food trucks and concessionaires selling delicious savory snd sweet bites to eat.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. If you're interested, please contact Sandy Carter.
*The event is subject to change or cancelation.
• Boo Passes will be mailed out in advance to Farmers Branch residents in the October edition of the Branch Review. Please clip the voucher and present it at the gates.
• Boo Passes will also be available starting in September at the following locations during normal business hours:
• Farmers Branch Aquatics Center - 14032 Heartside Place
• Farmers Branch Historical Park - 2540 Farmers Branch Lane
• Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center - 14050
• The Branch Connection - 14055 Dennis Lane
• Information Desk at Farmers Branch City Hall - 13000 William
• Farmers Branch residents must present a current photo ID or utility
bill that shows a Farmers Branch address. Limit one pass per
Farmers Branch household.
• Farmers Branch residents who arrive at the Historical Park gates
without a Boo Pass can still enjoy free entry – at the gate please
present a photo ID that shows a Farmers Branch address.
• ATMs will be available on site
• Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash
• Outside food and drinks are permitted.
• All bags are subject to inspection.
• Free general parking is located at Ford Road and Villa Creek.
Handicapped parking located at the corner of Ford Road and
No costume accessories, props or toys that may be perceived as weapons. For the full list of prohibited items and additional event info, please visit fbparksandrec.com
Weather Hotline 972.919.1433
More Information 972.247.4607 or visit http://tx-farmersbranch2.civicplus.com/712/Halloween-in-the-Park