National Novel Writing Month is coming up fast! Come learn about NaNoWriMo and how to get started, discuss winning strategies and tools, and meet other local writers. NaNoWriMo is a challenging endeavor and winning is possible - especially with community!
Beginners and experienced writers welcome!
For more about NaNoWriMo, visit their website.
Support Group Meeting Schedule
- October 23 - Preparation: Intro to NaNoWriMo, Getting Started, & Tools
- October 30 - Preparation: Idea Sharing & Feedback
- November 6 - Virtual Write-In
- November 13 - Virtual Write-In
- November 20 - Virtual Write-In
- November 27 - Virtual Write-In
- December 4 - Celebration: Wrap Up & Revision
Special thanks to the Friends of the Library!
Dates & Times
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am 2021-12-04 11:00:00 2021-12-04 14:00:00 America/Chicago NaNoWriMo Support Group: Preparation & Write Ins //artandseek.org/calendar/event/109543/nanowrimo-support-group-preparation-amp-write-ins Dallas Public Library - J. Erik Jonsson Central Library, 1515 Young Street, Dallas, TX, 75201