Sponsored by the City of Plano
In accordance to COVID-19, plus taking further precautions, ACT has set up a quarantined safe environment for your children. Supplied with masks, gloves, germ x, a non-touchable thermometers, separating children into different rooms to keep contact at a minimum, and much more.
We have two kinds of programs here at the Art Centre Theatre for you!
The first selection is a FREE Summer Arts Camp (sponsored by the City of Plano).
Camps: Knights & Fairies & Goblins Oh My!, Pirates Cove, Jungle Journey, Space Force
In these difficult times, The Art Centre Theatre & The City of Plano would like to lend a helping hand to the families of our city. If you have children between the ages of 8 - 14, The City of Plano is underwriting a FREE ARTS PROGRAM that is open to any Plano Resident.
The Summer will broken down into 4 - 2 week camps.
1. Each family is welcome to signup for ONE of these 2 - weeks sessions.
2. Each Session lasts for 2 weeks Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm on the LAST DAY OF CAMP @ 5pm
3. We'll have a special presentation, an art show, a sing-along and a dance contest for the public and parents.
4. Early Drop Off or Late pick up can be arranged on the first day of camp with staff.
5. Parents will receive a detailed email containing ALL CAMP INFORMATION, after your register.
6. Parents will need to send students with a sack lunch, water bottle, 2 snacks, a change of clothes, towel, flip flips, sunscreen, and for field trips any pocket money they think their child may need.
7. Each camper will make their own camp T-Shirt - to be worn on field trips. So, please indicate T-Shirt size at the time of registration.
What Kids will do in Camp: Hurry into these FREE Summer Camps! Children will perform their own original production, complete with original costumes, make-up and merriment! Each day youth will rotate through their stations of; Art, Music, Dance & Drama. Students will work on group and individual art projects using mediums of; clay, fabric, paper, pain and specialty projects. Students will also dive into the disciplines of Dance and Music with professionals in their fields learning; technique, breathe support, tap, jazz, modern and much more!