Celebrate 50 years of great art, and a brand new exhibition with this Big Deal. Our winner receives family/dual member benefits for a year at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, which celebrates a big birthday with special events all year long.
The membership is a $100 value, and it comes just in time to welcome the museum’s new exhibition The Hudson River School: Nature and American Vision. This week’s winner is invited to the cocktail-attire members opening for the exhibition on Feb. 25.
In addition to the party on the 25th, member benefits also include:
- Invitation to purchase four tickets for exclusive members-only exhibition previews
- Access to the Members Lounge
- Discount of 20 percent in the Museum Store
- Complimentary subscription to our award-winning magazine, Program
- Advance notice of special programs and store sales
- Recognition in the Amon Carter’s Annual Report
- Reciprocal admission and store discounts at more than 500 participating museums in North America
By now, you probably know the drill. If you’re an Art&Seek e-newsletter subscriber, just enter below for a chance to win. You can sign up, if you haven’t already. (And don’t forget this week’s other Big Deal giveaway – tickets to see Gohar Vardanyan, presented by Guitar Fort Worth.)