The Big Deal has never been bigger. To get lure you out to ArtsPark at North Park Center this weekend, dozens of participating arts organizations have banded together to create two HUGE prize packages. So huge that you may want to grab a cup of coffee while you peruse this list of all the prizes ONE winner (who must be an Art&Seek e-newsletter subscriber) will receive.
ArtsPark is an excellent way to check out dozens of arts organizations, find a new volunteer opportunity, learn a new art technique or just sign up for more free prizes. Art&Seek will have a few more choice giveaways on Saturday, so stop by to say hello.
- NorthPark Center – Two AMC Movie Theater tickets, complimentary valet pass
- Nasher Sculpture Center – 4 VIP Passes to the Nasher Sculpture Center Statuesque exhibit running April 9 – August 21, Nasher Catalog, 15% off at the Nasher Store, 10% off at the Nasher Cafe and Retro 51 pen
- DADA (Dallas Art Dealers Association) – Two admissions to Panel One or Panel Two on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at Goss Michael Foundation. Panel 1 will be 10:30-noon and is entitled The Intersection of Fashion and Art. Panelists include The Dallas Morning News Fashion Editor Tracy Hayes, Fashionistas Executive Director Megan McQuery, fashion designer Darian Thomas, artists Julie Michel and Will May, and Goss Michael Foundation’s Jessica Olsson as moderator. Panel 2 will be 1-2:30 p.m. and is entitled Selling Your Art—Galleries and Beyond. Panelists are Make and Indie Genius owner Julie McCullough Kim, Dallas Art Fair producer Chris Byrne, Dunn and Brown Contemporary co-owner Talley Dunn, artists Katrina Doran and Pamela Nelson, and Goss Michael Foundation’s James Cope as moderator.
- Texas Discovery Gardens – One Family pass (good for 4 entries) to Texas Discovery Gardens
- The Dallas Holocaust Museum – Two complimentary admission tickets and wristbands for the Museum.
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth – Two complimentary museum admission tickets
- The Dallas Opera – 2 Box Seats to the Wednesday, March 30th performance of RIGOLETTO (value of $700 per pair.)
- Voices of Change – Two tickets for Tiger’s Ear: Music of Bruce Adolphe on Sunday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m. at Caruth Auditorium on the SMU campus.
- Dallas Zoological Society – Family 4-pack of tickets for the Dallas Zoo
- Dallas Zoological Society – Family 4-pack of tickets for the Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
- Dallas Center for Architecture – 2 tickets to the Arts District Walking Tour, 2 tickets to the Main Street District Walking Tour.
- Italian Club of Dallas – Two complimentary reservations to “Cenas”, a weekly 4-course dinner. Cena is the evening meal in Italy, translating as “dinner” or “supper” in English. On Friday nights the Italian Club Dallas hosts a Cena consisting of a traditional, five-course Italian-style meal, including Antipasto (appetizer), Pasta, Insalata o Zuppa (salad or soup), Entree, and Dolce (dessert). Doors open for cocktails at 6:00 pm with dinner service beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Japan-America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth – Complimentary one year family membership, plus one (1) ticket to the Hanami Cherry Blossom Viewing event at the Dallas Arboretum on Sunday, March 27, 2011.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center – Four tickets to Dianne Reeves, Jane Monheit & Nikki Yanofsky in concert, April 20, 2011, at the AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Winspear Opera House.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza – Two complimentary admission tickets to the Museum
- Friends of Fair Park – personalized brick in the Texas Promenade at Fair Park
- Schola Cantorum of Texas – Four tickets for the concert “Cathedral Echoes” on April 10 or 11. In addition, 2 season tickets for the 2011-2012 as well.
- The Black Academy of Arts and Letters: a. Two tickets for Jazz At The Muse “Doo Wop” Concert featuring Renaissance – Friday, April 8, and Saturday, April 9, at 9:00 pm, Clarence Muse Café Theater b. Three complimentary memberships to The Black Academy of Arts and Letters
- The Women’s Chorus of Dallas – 2 tickets to “Nature & Nurture” Mother’s Day concert on Sunday, May 8, 3:00 p.m. at Texas Discovery Gardens.
- The Men of Note Chorus – Four tickets to the 2011 Spring Show How The West Was Sung on Friday, April 29, at 8:00 p.m. at the Courtyard Theater in Plano.
- Trinity River Audubon Center – Four free admission tickets to the Trinity River Audubon Center.
- Dallas Children’s Theater: Family Four Pack for Tuck Everlasting March 25 – April 10, 2011, At Rosewood Center for Family Art. Enjoyed by ages 10 and up. Based on the Award-Winning Classic Novel. Meeting the Tuck Family changes Winnie’s life forever. Can she keep their secret?”
You can enter to win a second, completely different but equally enormous prize package from ArtsPark groups.
Or you can go here to sign up to win tickets from Casa Manana.