ArtsPark at North Park Center is a great way to check out arts groups you may not have seen before. There are performances all day long at the mall Saturday, arts demonstrations, and loads and loads of giveaways. To kick things off, here’s one of two extremely generous packages that one lucky Art&Seek e-newsletter subscriber will win.
- NorthPark Center – Two AMC Movie Theater tickets, complimentary valet pass
- Texas Discovery Gardens – One Family pass (good for 4 entries) to Texas Discovery Gardens
- DADA (Dallas Art Dealers Association) – Two admissions to Panel One or Panel Two on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at Goss Michael Foundation. Panel 1 will be 10:30-noon and is entitled The Intersection of Fashion and Art. Panelists include The Dallas Morning News Fashion Editor Tracy Hayes, Fashionistas Executive Director Megan McQuery, fashion designer Darian Thomas, artists Julie Michel and Will May, and Goss Michael Foundation’s Jessica Olsson as moderator. Panel 2 will be 1-2:30 p.m. and is entitled Selling Your Art—Galleries and Beyond. Panelists are Make and Indie Genius owner Julie McCullough Kim, Dallas Art Fair producer Chris Byrne, Dunn and Brown Contemporary co-owner Talley Dunn, artists Katrina Doran and Pamela Nelson, and Goss Michael Foundation’s James Cope as moderator .
- The Dallas Holocaust Museum – Two complimentary admission tickets and wristbands for the Museum.
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth – Two complimentary museum admission tickets
- Voices of Change – Two tickets for Tiger’s Ear: Music of Bruce Adolphe on Sunday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m. at Caruth Auditorium on the SMU campus.
- Dallas Zoological Society – Family 4-pack of tickets for the Dallas Zoo
- Dallas Zoological Society – Family 4-pack of tickets for the Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
- Cara Mia Theatre – Two tickets to Sandra Cisneros’ House on Mango Street. Winner may select which performance they would like to attend: March 26, April 1, April 2, April 7, April 8 or April 9.
- International Museum of Cultures – Two tickets to the 31st Anniversary Banquet & Silent Auction on Thursday, March 31. Featuring guest speaker, former NFL player and motivational speaker – John Wooten.
- Undermain Theatre – Two ticket vouchers to Easter by August Strindberg running April 16 – May 14, 2011. (Winners must call the box office 48 hours in advance prior to the date they wish to come and will be accommodated as long as the show is not already sold out.)
- AT&T Performing Arts Center – Four tickets to Dianne Reeves, Jane Monheit & Nikki Yanofsky in concert, April 20, 2011, at the AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Winspear Opera House.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza – Four complimentary admission tickets to the Museum
- Orchestra of New Spain –Two tickets to the final concert of the season – Home and Garden II on April 29, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
- Schola Cantorum of Texas – Four tickets for the concert “Cathedral Echoes” on April 10 or 11.
- The Black Academy of Arts and Letters: Two complimentary memberships to The Black Academy of Arts and Letters AND Two tickets for Comedy Night at the Muse featuring Drew Fraser – Friday, April 15, and Saturday, April 16, at 9:00 pm, Clarence Muse Café Theatre
- Creative Arts Center – One complimentary family membership (valued at $60) and a free visual art class (value up to $250)
- Children’s Chorus of Greater Dallas – Four orchestra floor seats to upcoming concert Friends in Song on May 1, 2011, at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. Children’s Chorus of Greater Dallas welcomes outstanding music-making friends from the community including the chorus from Booker T. Washington HSVPA under the direction of Gloria Stephens and the Harry Stone Montessori chorus under the direction of Kalva Scott.
- The Men of Note Chorus – Two tickets to the 2011 Spring Show How The West Was Sung on Saturday, April 30, at 8:00 p.m. at the Courtyard Theater in Plano.
- Dallas Children’s Theater Family Four Pack of tickets to:
Dallas Children’s Theater Presents
PIED PIPER’S MAGIC
June 17 – July 17, 2011
At Rosewood Center for Family Arts
Enjoyed by all ages
“Beloved storyteller Steven Kellogg re-imagines this familiar folk tale. A simple elf and his mysterious pipe frees a town of its rats and transforms its inhabitants at the same time! A world premiere production.”
Good luck with this giveaway, and stop by Art&Seek’s table on Saturday for more.
You can enter to win another ArtsPark package.
And go here to enter to win tickets from Casa Manana.